Thursday, 01 October 2009
Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife is performing its activities in integration with several units, which consist of central ministry, wildlife preservation department, tourism police forces department, international Sudanese tourism company and international Quasr Company.
in order to organize work and confirm the authorization of the federal ministry in controlling and inspecting the tourist institutions and establishments on federal and states levels , organize standardization and specification in the hotels and tourism establishments , the ministry set up tourism law and the regulation organizing tourism activity and submitted them to the competent authorities .
• Setting the general policies of the state in the field of protecting wild life.
• Working toward protecting and developing wild life as well as administering national game reserve parks.
• Implementing the general policies related to protecting wild life with the view to preserving environment and diverse resources of Sudan in this domain.
• Upgrading the general enlightenment of the Importance of wild life as national resources of promotion which activate domestic and external tourism.
• Setting up the standards of organizing and issuing hunting permission in compliance with rules.
• Setting up the general policies, plans and programs for promoting tourism with the view to create good atmosphere of social and cultural interaction with other people.
• Prompting protection towards preserving national tourist destinations and establishment
• Setting up the technical specifications and standards of granting licenses to the authorities working in tourism field.
• Working toward activating tourism sector through domestic and external promotion for the tourist projects and potentials in compliance with values of society and cooperation with the competent authorities.
Building the institution of tourism and wild life which is capable of achieving the general state in the domain of tourism and wild life in compliance with Sudanese values and traditions, as well as participating in boosting economy, providing job opportunities and increasing the G.N.P through mobilizing tourist services, encouraging domestic tourism and promoting the tourist attraction of the country.
• Setting up the laws which organize tourist activity.
• Encouraging foreign and local investment (activating hotels and hosting) .
• Healthy tourist planning in order to keep with the international changes.
• Coordinating with authorities relevant to tourism field to pave the way for domestic tourism.
• Promoting and modernizing tourist information system and connecting them to the intent in order to promote and market tourism domestically and externally.
Last Updated ( Monday, 12 October 2009 )